Multitaskin' Mama

Friday, December 07, 2012

Oh hey.  Just a quick blurb today.  I had hoped to have a little more time today to share some cute photos I took yesterday of my wee bairns.  Or to share a little bit about how we do advent around here.  

But alas, Evie needed to eat, the salt dough ornaments needed to be baked, I had a batch of cookies going, lunch needed to be cleaned up, and Evie proved to have fussier afternoon than I expected.  

So, multitasking it was.  The wrap was pulled out, the coffee was poured, and away I went.

Of course, the minute I think I have things under what seems to be control, I hear the stirring of two exuberant toddlers.

Such is my life right now.  It's beautiful.  And noisy.  And crazy.  And messy.  And at times, challenging.  And frustrating. And hard.  And some days, I just feel like one of those goofy looking clowns, trying to juggle eight brightly-colored balls, while frantically peddling a unicycle.    

But I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Because it's exactly where I am meant to be.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. And you look fabulous while doing it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely photo! You've been busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! I seriously don't get how you do it Kaylee. I feel overwhelmed at times with ONE baby. You have three wee ones, that's just crazy.
    Sending you lots of christmas cheer and hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive