MN Travel Day!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am so incredibly excited that TODAY is our travel day to Minnesota.  We're heading up to attend two weddings (1. dear friends, and 2. Max's brother), visit with family and friends, enjoy cooler (although it HAS been hot there - apparently, we're sending the hot, NC-like weather up there...) weather, and relax.  The kids and I will be in MN for almost 3 weeks - although Max doesn't get that much time off, so he'll be back in between to work.

It's been 8 months since I've been to MN and I can't wait to be flying overhead, seeing the green landscape dotted with a thousand lakes!  Hopefully it won't be as I hold a screaming toddler in my arms :)

Oh, and by the way, I updated the Lucy, Recipes and 11 in 2011 Pages on the sidebar.  I noticed that pretty much all the recipes I've shared in the past two years are desserts or muffins - I'd really like to start sharing more recipes, maybe once every week or so - and I'd really like them to be more than just desserts!  Still working on the About Max & Kaylee, as well as the Little Ones pages, but they'll be done soon!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Enjoy your trip! Good luck traveling with the two babes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I will be in Minnesota starting Aug 6. Will you be there long enough to grab a coffee? I won't ask for more than an hour so you can see family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive