Funny Faces of Z & L.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When I was uploading the photos from our mini-photo shoot a few weeks ago, I couldn't stop laughing.
My children (especially that silly little Z man) make the most hilarious expressions.
I seriously was sitting here, at the computer, giggling out loud.
I figured I should share a few...

He has the eyebrow furrow down.


Oh the joys of siblings.


He chewed on his bottom lip at least half of the time. 
We just caught his little eyes mostly closed here. Ha!

Giving the camera a kiss.


"Look at my flower!"
It's a bit hard to see, but her lips are doing the strangest things!

 This one might just be my favorite. 
He's perfected the nose scrunch.  
Bwa ha ha!

I promise we did get some slightly normal photos of the babes.
They will be up in the next few days!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh those are just too precious!!! Your babies are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them. I'm pretty sure they'll put a smile on everyones face today. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are impossibly darling!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive