Hello again!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ay-yi-yi!!
I feel as if it's been a long time, probably because, in bloggy time, it has.
I am alive, I promise!
Max is on his post-deployment block leave and we've been busy with visitors.
His parents came into town last week and were here for a few days, hanging out with us.
They left bright and early this morning, so it's back to our little family for a few more days, 
until Max is back to work.

We are all doing well.
I have lots to share - 
...updates, ideas, thoughts on the direction/purpose of my blog, photos, videos, stories...
- coming up, so stay tuned!
I'll be around a little more often now! Woot!

For now though, I am off to dream of basset hound puppies (yes, I am still in L.O.V.E with them...)
and snuggle with my dear husband until our little babes wake up to greet the day once again.

I'll leave you with a picture taken of Eliana a few days ago, while we were out being touristy.
She was sitting with her Grandma Tom, waiting for the next adventure to begin.
Love her eyes in this one!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. her eyes look so incredibly stunning in this picture...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up:) Where is that little baby???

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous picture! Enjoy your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive