L's 1-year Photo Shoot.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I know these are a bit late, but I have the photos on my computer and am excited to share them!

The fabulous Keely {Keely Joy Photography} has taken such wonderful pictures of our entire family over the last year (we must be partial to her - she's done our wedding, L's 1-year photos, our family session and Z man's newborn photos! - she does super great work!) and I am so thankful and appreciative of her for capturing such beautiful moments!

A few weeks before L officially turned 1, we did her 1-year photo shoot, as well as a few maternity shots of my big belly!

Prepare for a slight photo overload (and don't say I didn't warn you, ha!) this week - I'll also be sharing some favorites from our family/newborn session later this week :)





















You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. omg these are seriously the cutest pictures ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these are spectacular. Hopefully you have LOTS of fun frames for the new place!

    Oh, and stop by my blog for a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are sooo adorable...she really captured L beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo stinkin' precious! I love the one where she's just chilling on your belly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is perfect! I love the one where she is bringing the tutu towards her face in the grass:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to pick a favourite but it was impossible!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive